- RATED A+ by the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU !
- FULLY INSURED E & O and general liability !
- SERVING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR 9 YEARS !
- 25 years of construction EXPERIENCE !
- ON SITE REPORTS !
- Pool & Spa Certified !
- All inspections meet or exceed the Standards of Practice for the Profession !
When should you get an inspection?
- Before closing on any home purchase or investment property purchase
- When thinking of selling your home so you'll know what issues buyers will want repaired
- For an overall inventory of your home's condition
We strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection. You should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have during the inspection process. The inspector will point out problems and explain them to you. The inspector will also show you the good points of the house as well. Plus, we will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition. This will help you to get the most benefit from the inspection and gain the most understanding of the systems that make up your home, and how to maintain them.
You'll get a comprehensive report that is easy to understand. Everything identified during the inspection will be included in the report.
Armed with the information our report will provide, you can make your decision with confidence.